Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1.5 Days until launch

I am frantically running around town trying to simultaneously prepare for the trip and make the one week of summer that I have. In between preparing the dog to go over to my mom's house and making sure my bills will get paid, I have also made it to the terrace, camping, gone on a road trip to Iowa, and hung out with my friends.

My other big exciting news is that I proposed to Nicole this past weekend! And she said yes! Unfortunately, this also means that she wants to talk about weddings at every free moment. With her going to Costa Rica this June, and leaving for medical school in St. Louis in August, we are not going to have a lot of time together to start planning this summer.

Back to packing, but I will try and write again tomorrow once I am set to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment