Sunday, June 14, 2009

Movie Day

Sunday was pretty uneventful. I spent most of the day just relaxing in the apartment. I did find out that one my my neighbors owns a Lamborghini, which is in a parking garage down the street. There is also a second bowling alley down the street from us.

Mike, Edson and I went to the new Star Trek movie in Roppongi because they were having half price tickets that day. We ate dinner at a bagel store, and then bought more food at the theater. Tickets were $10, but food prices were much more reasonable than in the states. The theaters also have reserved seating, which was pretty cool. It was a really nice cinema and the movie was really good.

Today we are heading to Osaka to learn about stategies for competing with the airlines.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,
    Glad you had a relaxing movie day! So,the Star Trek movie was really good? Wonder if I'd like it. . . Booker had a shower this evening. He did not seem to mind too much! Tara is picking him up tomorrow. I'll be able to catch up with your adventures on Friday!
    XOXO,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete